Mobile Ad Banner

Monday, March 31, 2014

  بسمله رحماني رحيم
للمسلم عليکمم ورحمة الله وبركاته

As an introductory post, I will give the thesis statement for this blog.

Because I am not a scholar or student of knowledge, this is not a place for learning, as I cannot teach. However, our prophet peace be upon him, said to teach whatever you know, even if one verse of Qur'an.

I want to benefit those who wish to keep their hearts and minds immersed in what is authentically from al-Islam. This is something I strive to do, and I hope that my readers can do so as well.

I will share whatever good knowledge I have come across, to remind myself and others. Do not take my words as fatwah or legislation.

I ask ALLAH the almighty to accept this from me, and forgive and guide me, and keep me sincere.

No comments:

Post a Comment